Fellows and Honorary Members are nominated prior to the Congress and ratified at the Council of Representatives Meeting.
Join the Awards Online
Susy Signer Fischer
Ali Ozden Ozturk & Ali Esref Muezzinoglu
SMSH, IRHyS & GHYPS
For those persons who have made an outstanding contribution to the field of hypnosis.
- Peter Bloom (2008)
- Dabney Ewin (2011)
- Eva Banyai (2014)
- Camillo Loriedo (2014)
- Walter Bongartz (2017)
- Burkhard Peter (2020)
For those persons who have made an outstanding contribution to the ESH.
- Per-Olof (Peo) Wikström (2006/7)
- Walter Bongartz (2008)
- Camillo Loriedo (2011)
- Shaul Livnay (2011)
- Marianne Martin (2014)
- Henriette Walter (2017)
- Susanna Carolusson (2020)
- Susy Signer-Fischer (2020)
A special Award – a gift of the Board – for persons who have had a special role in assisting the ESH at a critical juncture.
- Albecht Schmierer (2008)
- Kees Hoogduin (2008)
- Shaul Livnay (2014)
- Ali Ozden Ozturk (2020)
- Ali Esref Muezzinoglu (2020)
Constituent Society Award
For a Constituent Society who has demonstrated commitment to having hypnosis acknowledged in their own Country and thus enhancing the reputation of hypnosis and ESH.
- Tibbi Hipnoz Dernegi – THD (2017)
- British Society of Clinical & Academic Hypnosis – BSCAH (2020)
- Hungarian Association of Hypnosis – HAH (2020)
- Danish Society of Clinical Hypnosis – DSCH (2020)
- Gesellschaft fur klinische Hypnose Schweiz Societe medicale -GHYPS/SHYPS (2020)
- Institut Romand d’hypnos Suisse – IRHyS (2020)
- Swiss Medical Society for Hypnosis – SMSH (2020)
The Roll of Honour
Members of Societies who have been instrumental in building up our Constituent Societies and hence ESH. These individuals should be nominated by their Societies.